Here’s 5 Reasons Why You Might Need a Weight Loss Boost
You want to lose the pounds and the inches, but nothing seems to work. You’ve tried restrictive diets, rigid workout plans, and have even made positive lifestyle changes. But you still have weight to lose – and no matter how hard you try you find yourself stuck in a rut. Sound familiar? If so, you may want to consider a more unique and personalized approach with a medically led weight loss program called the HCG & phentermine diet. Combining HCG & phentermine can help manage your hunger and cravings and assist you in reaching your weight loss goals.
How Does it Work?
HCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, is a protein-based hormone present at high levels in early pregnancy. HCG helps maintain the production of progesterone and estrogen, which are essential for the development of the embryo and fetus. Its primary purpose is to provide nourishment to the fetus by burning the fat content from the mother’s body. Studies have shown that taking small daily doses of HCG can result in dramatic weight loss when accompanied by a low-calorie diet.
Phentermine is a prescription medication used to suppress appetite. It can assist in weight loss since it decreases your hunger and make you feel full longer. Combined with HCG, healthy eating, and exercise, phentermine is a great option as part of an overall weight loss plan for people who have been unsuccessful in losing enough weight with diet and exercise alone.
There are three types of fat in our bodies:
- Structural fat: This fills the gaps between organs, nerves, the brain and bone marrow, and acts as sort of “package material” for the body. Women need at least 10 to 13 percent of their body composition to come from this essential fat to be in good health, while men require at least 2 to 5 percent. *
- Normal fat reserves: The body draws upon this fat when nutritional intake is less than what the body demands.
- Abnormal fat: Fixed deposits of abnormal and excessive accumulation of fat throughout the body that causes obesity. The body is unable to draw from this fat in emergencies.
When exercising or restricting food intake, your body relies on and consumes the normal fat reserves. Your body cannot access the abnormal fat accumulations. Men who are non-athletes should have a total body fat percentage in the 14 to 24 percent range, while women who are non-athletes should be in the 21 to 31 percent range. Anything higher than the recommended range may put you at a higher risk for health concerns such as high blood pressure, hormone imbalance, stroke, type 2 diabetes, cancer, and more. *
The use of the HCG & phentermine can aid in the release of abnormal fat deposits and make that fat available for energy consumption by your body, thus helping you reach a healthier body fat percentage.
Are You a Candidate?
Consider the following five statements. If any of these ring true for you, you may be a candidate for the HCG & phentermine diet.
- You want or need to lose weight, but you don’t want to lose muscle mass. The HCG & phentermine diet is ideal for people who want to maintain muscle mass within a more flexible time frame because it helps to protect the body’s muscle tissue. Regular low-calorie diets can involve extracting energy from both fat and muscles, while the HCG & phentermine diet keeps the muscles intact by targeting only the fat deposits.
- You want a safe and effective way to lose weight, and are tired of yo-yo diets that don’t work. Certain fad diets can be not only unhealthy, but dangerous, and can lead to an increased risk for side effects, including an imbalance of the electrolytes that keep the body’s muscles and nerves functioning properly. The use of HCG combined with phentermine, exercise and a healthy diet regimen is a safe, approved biological product under the FDA’s Public Health Service Act. It should only be used under the care of a qualified medical professional.
- You want to feel less hungry, and more full. Combining HCG & phentermine can help manage hunger and keep you feeling full while following a low-calorie diet. Once a healthy and customized diet plan has been established by you and your medical professional, it is usually very easy to follow and stick to without deviating.
- You have tried changing diet and exercise habits, but you still have more weight to lose. The HCG & phentermine diet is recommended for people that have more than 15 pounds to lose and is best for those who have been ineffective at losing weight with reasonable diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- You want results. With a combination of exercise, healthy eating, and a prescribed appetite suppressant (by a licensed medical professional), you can be well on your way to achieving your weight loss goals. Patients lose about one pound per day using HCG. Because HCG makes abnormal fat available, your body can begin living off of fat — the fat provides a source of energy just as food does. Under this diet, you are instructed to reduce your consumed calories per day; however, hunger is not noticed because 3,500 additional calories are consumed each day by the body.
Get Started Today
At CHC Medical Weight Loss and Spa, we provide multiple options for weight loss including the HCG & phentermine diet. Our treatment consultants and team of medical professionals can give you all the details you need to make an informed decision about trying any of our successful medical weight loss plans. We use only 100% authentic HCG and prescribed phentermine. Whatever your weight loss goals are, we proudly offer the latest technological options to help you reach them. Be proactive, take control of your health, and contact us today at 813-915-8666 to discuss your best lifestyle plan.
*Facts and figures derived from The American Council on Exercise (ACE) 2020.