Ultrasonic cavitation uses ultrasonic waves to break down fat cells.
Ultrasonic cavitation uses ultrasonic waves to break down fat cells. It generates micro-bubbles in fat tissue, which cause the cells to collapse and release liquefied fat into the lymphatic system where it is expelled from the body. We target stubborn areas that resist exercise and diet like the waist, arms, hips, and buttocks. Our ultrasonic fat cavitation machines provide a completely non-invasive fat reduction treatment which is safe for the face and body and requires no downtime for recovery.
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces circumference in treated areas
- Body contouring
- Blasts visceral fat
- Tightens skin
- Face lifting
Considerations – Contraindications
- Nursing (breast feeding mothers must pump and discard their breast milk for 72 hours after treatment).
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Pacemaker or other electronic devices
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Organ transplants
- Must complete 30 minutes of exercise (if unable to complete the allotted time on our body vibration system, which is included in price of every session).
Please follow these instructions prior to your treatment:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat before two hours before treatment.
Please follow these instructions after your treatment:
- For 72 hours following treatment, drink half of your body weight in ounces of water. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs., you should drink 75 ounces of water.
- Wear a waist trainer up to two hours after treatment.
- Do not eat for two hours after treatment.
- Get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs (which is rare) after treatment, gently ice the area for up to 15 minutes.