According to the BMI calculations, you are under normal weight for your height.
Having a normal BMI is essential to your overall health. A BMI that is below normal may be as harmful to your health as having one that is above normal.
If you have an intense fear of gaining weight or becoming over weight and are controlling your weight by starvation, excessive exercise, diuretics or diet pills, you may be considered Anorexic.
- Additional symptoms of anorexia include:
- Hair Loss or thinning hair
- Constantly feeling cold
- Zinc & Potassium deficiency
- Reduction in white cell count
- Reduced immune system function
- Pallid complexion & sunken eyes
- Tooth decay
- Poor circulation