WEIGHT LOSS BILL OF RIGHTS
1) Rapid weight loss of more than 1 4 to 2 pounds per week may cause serious
2) Consult with your physician before starting any weight loss program or using any
diet medications or formulas.
3) Long-term weight control is the safest and most important goal of any diet
program. Permanent lifestyle changes such as eating nutritious foods and increasing physical activity help promote long-term weight loss according to medical experts.
4) Qualifications of this provider are available upon request.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
1) Ask questions about the potential health risk of this program, it’s nutritional
content and its psychological-support and educational components
2) Know the price of treatment and receive an itemized statement of the price
and estimated price of the weight loss program, including the price of extra products, services, supplements and laboratory tests.
3) Know the program duration that is being recommended for you.
4) Know the name, address, and qualifications of the dietician or nutritionist who
had reviewed and approved the weight loss program, according to Florida States 501.0573 f.s, 501.0571f.s, and 501.0575 f.s